BE Event Hire was proud to have supplied the chair hire for the Armistice Ceremonies at the Imperial War Museum Duxford.
The Ceremony of Remembrance took place on Saturday 11 November and Sunday 12 November in the Atrium, which commenced with The Last Post, played at 11am, followed by a two-minute silence. Following the last post a violin recital was played on a violin made from sycamore and pine trees that grew in
the former battlefields on the Western Front.
A two-minute silence was also observed across IWM Duxford, starting and ending with a whistle blast in remembrance of the signal to go ‘over the top’ in the trenches during the First World War.
Our conference chairs remained in place for the H&H Classic motorcar auction a few days later.
The chairs supplied for the remembrance service and the H&H Classic motorcar auction are our black conference chairs, with silver steel frames.
- Remembrance Sunday Service Chairs in Victoria Park, Leicester
- Post & Rope Hire for Royal Burial in Leicester
- Chair Hire Delivered to Royal Hospital School, Ipswich
- Conference Chairs for Intel in Swindon
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire Banqueting Chairs?