Last Updated May 10, 2018
We may collect and receive information about you when you register an interest on any of our sites and leave your details.
Information You Provide to us
When you register to buy or enquire about something through one of our websites or by phone or email or contact us via a social media site we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number depending on the nature of your enquiry.
Payment Information. When you add any financial information to pay for an item, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor which is currently Fidelity or Paypal.
We do not store your financial account information on our in house systems; however, we have access to some your information through our third-party payment processors for accounting use.
Communication. If you contact us directly, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, IP number, phone number, the message you sent and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
Automatic data collected. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Similar to most other websites we collect certain information automatically.
What do we do with this information.
This information is used to :
- Keep our services up to date, improve on our range of services and customer service
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to business you are doing with us and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Process your transactions.
- Occasionally we may send you reminder emails or text messages with regard to your business relationship with us.
- Find, track and prevent fraud and for all legal compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
We never directly share personal information with anyone not directly linked with your order without your express consent.
Eg We currently use Fed Ex and network pallet companies to ship out sales of Furniture so they will have some of your data such as name/ address/ phone number/ email address in order to ship the goods.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Updates to this policy
The data controller of your personal information is BE Furniture Ltd